Prolongation special exhibition 'evolution happens!'
January 4 - February 27, 2022, at the Zoological Museum of the University of Zurich
Finissage 'evolution happens!'
February 28, 2022 at the Zoological Museum of the University of Zurich
- Beat Keller, former co-director of the URPP Evolution in Action
- Joelyn de Lima, EuroScitizen (COST Action), Working Group Informal Education
April 1, 2022 at Botanical Garden, University of Zurich
- Susana Coelho, MPI for Biology Tübingen, Germany
Title: Algal Views on the Evolution and Regulation of Sex Determination
May 2, 2022 at SI O NO in Zurich
Annual Retreat 2022
September 5- - 7, 2022 at Sunstar Hotel Grindelwald
- Sara Mitri, University of Lausanne
The program comprised progress reports from all research projects of the URPP Evolution in Action, poster flash talks and a poster session, and discussion rounds.
October 11, 2022 at Irchel Campus, University of Zurich
- Andrés Bendesky, Columbia University, US
Title: Genetic, cellular, and neuroendocrine bases of parental care evolution in monogamous rodents
October 14, 2022 at Botanical Garden, University of Zurich
- Sabine Zachgo, University of Osnabrück, Germany
Title: How stressful was plant terrestrialization? Contribution of transcription factors and redox processes to land plant adaptation
November 1, 2022 at Irchel Campus, University of Zurich
- Hiroki Oota, University of Tokio, Japan
- Title: Our ongoing projects based on ancient genome: coprolite, iPS, and transcriptome of Jomon people
Vernissage 'evolution happens!'
November 21, 2022 at the Naturmuseum Solothurn
- Rolf Kümmerli, Department of Quantitative Biomedicine
November 21, 2022 at Almodobar in Zurich